what a coincidence..!



31st dec 12


It was 24th Dec noon at around 08.00 pm. I was coming back from panvel to khopoli by a NMMT bus.

Actually That day my parents were going back to kankavli from mumbai by private bus. So I had decided that travel along with them from bhandup to panvel and from panvel, I will come to khopoli. As per given time, we reached thaneshwar travels office at  bhandup in time. But as usual bus was not in time. I asked about bus which was 9977 Jagdamba travels. After 10 mins we saw a bus approaching us which was titled as Jagdamba travels but number plate was showing 2577. I confirmed the bus number. we were looking at wrong bus then we had to wait for 15 more mins. And we entered in Jagdamba travels with bus no 9977. As per plan, I got down at Panvel, and picked up another bus for khopoli. whereas other member continued their journey for Kankavli.

I was trying to take nap in bus after continuous 10 days journey from khopoli to kanpur then Lucknow then delhi then mumbai for cousin's marriage and finely back to pavilion.
my eyes were closed. I was thinking about bus number 9977. May next moment I opened my eyes and saw a truck was crossing our bus with same number 9977. And a moment back I was thinking about same number. What a coincident..!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment